Housing & Residential Life
Marketing in the Halls
General Guidelines for All Programs
- Any/all marketing must be in alignment with the University’s Equal Opportunity Statement which can be found at
- No alcohol or tobacco solicitation is allowed.
- A proof of the document must be emailed to email@example.com for approval before printing, approximately two weeks before displaying. Please send as a pdf.
- In the email, include the preferred date or week of marketing, a contact name and number, and the type of marketing request.
- Limit marketing items to one per semester, per type.
- More specific guidelines, types, and cost are listed below.
- Any questions, please call 612-625-2121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bulletin Boards: Halls have open posting bulletin boards in the lobby of eleven hall facilities for non-university businesses and organizations. Housing & Residential Life cannot sell or distribute addresses, including e-mail addresses, to non-university businesses and organizations.
- Send or drop off one 8½ x 11 inch flyer at the business office at each building.
- After approval, staff will post "stamped" flyers. These will be posted in regard to available space.
- Typically these flyers stay up for 2-4 weeks depending on the quantity of flyers.
Information Tables: Each building has an Information Table where businesses and organizations may place brochures, flyers, or business cards at the discretion of hall staff. Drop off information at the Information Desk. Typically these areas are cleared at the end of each term (3 times per year).
Tabling guidelines and contacts for groups outside of the hall community. Building, BOS contact person, email address Bailey, Greg Perrizo, email@example.com
Table Tents in Dining
In-person Contact Tabling
In-person Contact Tabling Guidelines for residence halls
Centennial, Andrea Hillis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Comstock, Heather Jerabek, email@example.com
Frontier, Ann Hawes, firstname.lastname@example.org
Middlebrook, Jennifer Mestnik, email@example.com
Pioneer, Monique Dubos, firstname.lastname@example.org
Roy Wilkins, Diane Branson, email@example.com
Sanford, Diane Branson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Territorial, Mari Maack-Magnusson, email@example.com
U Village, Kate Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yudof Hall, Sharon Roberson, email@example.com
Campus Mail to Hall Residents
Posters for Hall CAs to Display
Tabling guidelines and contacts for groups outside of the hall community.
Building, BOS contact person, email address
Bailey, Greg Perrizo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Didn't get your questions answered here...