Housing & Residential Life
Pillsbury Court is the transitional housing facility designed for a faculty or staff member and their family to live in during their transition to the Twin Cities Area. This is ideal for those faculty/staff members who wish to take their time when looking for a home or other permanent residence. Pillsbury Court is a wonderful family apartment complex within walking distance at the Minneapolis East Bank campus. Housing and Residential Life is pleased to offer this safe family-oriented housing facility to transitional faculty and staff who are new to the University of Minnesota.
- The townhomes feature new furnaces and air conditioning units, and new siding for the buildings.
- All units feature three floors with living space in each unit.
- The first floor has a comfortable living room opening onto a private patio through sliding glass doors.
- Two bedrooms and a bath are located on the second floor.
- Family room and utility rooms are located at the basement level.
- An all electric kitchen includes an electric range with oven, a fourteen cubic foot refrigerator, range exhaust fan, sufficient electrical outlets.
- Living room and bedroom floors are carpeted.
- Bedrooms are equipped with blinds.
- Basement utility room includes: an electric washer and dryer are provided near the laundry tub, electric hot water heater, central air conditioning unit, gas forced air furnace.
- Each townhouse is allotted one car parking spot on the premises.
- Other than major appliances (washer, dryer, refrigerator, and stove), Pillsbury Court Town Homes are not furnished.
Starting July 1, Rent is $1,125.00 per month plus utilities.
Pillsbury Court is located between 5th Street SE and 6th Street SE and between 10th and 11th Avenues in Minneapolis. Located on the site of the Pillsbury mansion, home of University presidents from 1911 until 1963, the 48-townhouse units were first occupied in October 1965.
Click on a thumbnail to view a larger image.
Didn't get your questions answered here...