Current residents have the opportunity to return to University Housing for the following year. By participating in room reapplication, in the past spring semester residents selected a room and/or roommates for the following academic year. Reservations were completed on a first-in; first-served basis. This year reapplication will occur during the fall semester.
The $25 non-refundable Housing Application Fee will be charged to the Student Financial Account for each student who successfully reserves a room.
A bill for the $200 Housing Guarantee Payment will be sent after reapplication ends and will be due in January.
Roommate Request Invitations
Roommate invitations were sent through the system by the first roommate into the round and picked up by the invited roommate later in the same round. If the initial roommate sent more than one invitation, they needed to be be sure to communicate the proper room to accept the invitation.
Questions about the Reapplication Process?
Rooms associated with a Living Learning Community
- American Sign Language (ASL) House - Comstock E143-E166
- College of Science & Engineering Second Year House - Yudof Hall (211-225)
- Huntley House for African American Males - 17th Avenue Residence Hall
- Lavender House - Comstock E600-E656
- Second Year Experience Program - 17th Avenue, Middlebrook, Yudof, and Bailey Halls.
- Second Year Honors - Middlebrook Hall East Building 3rd and 4th floor
- Students Crossing Borders House - Middlebrook 3rd & 4th
- Substance Free House - Middlebrook 231-249
Gender Open Housing
Beginning with the 2015-16 year, Housing & Residential Life offers a housing option that allows current students returning to campus to apply for on-campus spaces without regard to their gender. This option will provide a variety of gender-open spaces in Comstock Hall, Middlebrook Hall, Yudof Hall and University Village. Within these gender-open spaces, rooms will not be assigned based on gender.