Current residents have the opportunity to return to University Housing for the following year. By participating in room reapplication, spring semester residents select a room and/or roommates for the following academic year. Room reapplication is completed entirely online. Reservations are completed on a first-in; first-served basis. The Intent to Return must be completed prior to the beginning of the round, and rounds begin promptly at 7:00 AM on the day the round begins.
The $25 non-refundable Housing Application Fee will be charged to the Spring 2015 Student Financial Account for each student who successfully reserved a room or an LLC designation.
A bill for the $200 Housing Guarantee Payment will be sent in early March and is due April 15.
Roommate Request Invitations
Roommate invitations were sent through the system by the first roommate into the round and picked up by the invited roommate later in the same round. If the initial roommate sent more than one invitation, they needed to be be sure to communicate the proper room to accept the invitation.
Questions about the Reapplication Process?
Rooms associated with a Living Learning Community
- American Sign Language (ASL) House - Comstock E143-E166
- College of Science & Engineering Second Year House - Yudof Hall (211-225)
- Huntley House for African American Males - 17th Avenue Residence Hall
- Lavender House - Comstock E600-E656
- Second Year Experience Program - 17th Avenue, Middlebrook, Yudof, and Bailey Halls.
- Second Year Honors - Middlebrook Hall East Building 3rd and 4th floor
- Students Crossing Borders House - Middlebrook 3rd & 4th
- Substance Free House - Middlebrook 231-249
New next year: Gender Open Housing
For the 2015-16 year, Housing & Residential Life will be offering a new housing option that allows current students returning to campus to apply for on-campus spaces without regard to their gender. This option will provide a variety of gender-open spaces in Comstock Hall, Middlebrook Hall, Yudof Hall and University Village. Within these gender-open spaces, rooms will not be assigned based on gender.
Gender-open housing spaces can be selected by students returning to on-campus housing during the Specialized Housing Opportunities round.