- Students choose their own dates. (Date choices vary based on being a current resident now and/or in the Fall, or a new resident.)
- A one week minimum stay is required for 17th Avenue Residence Hall and the meal plan is required.
- A two week minimum stay is required for University Village, Wilkins, and Yudof apartments and the meal plan is not required.
- Students can apply for Summer School Housing before registering for summer classes.
- Assignments are based on room availability and the date applications are received.
- Any University of Minnesota student who is registered for a minimum of 1 summer academic credit is eligible for Summer School Housing.
- A valid U of M student ID number and U Card are required.
- Students staying at 17th Avenue Residence Hall, Yudof, and Wilkins Hall, contact Parking and Transportation Services.
- Students staying at University Village, contact the business office at 612-625-3909.
Room Types and Rates for Summer 2016
|17th Avenue Residence Hall (meal plan required)||Per Night Rate|
|Double as a Single Room||$27.87|
|University Village (apt)||Per Night Rate|
|2 Person – 1 Bedroom||$22.72|
|2 Person – 2 Bedroom||$31.23|
|3 Person – 2 Bedroom/Private||$28.63|
|3 Person – 2 Bedroom/Shared||$22.72|
|4 Person – 2 Bedroom-Standard||$22.72|
|4 Person – 2 Bedroom-Large||$25.67|
|4 Person – 4 Bedroom||$28.63|
|Roy Wilkins Hall (apt)||Per Night Rate|
|1 Person - Efficiency (limited availability)||$30.90|
|2 Person – 1 Bedroom||$22.19|
|2 Person - 2 Bedroom||$28.14|
|4 Person – 2 Bedroom||$22.19|
|Yudof Hall (apt)||Per Night Rate|
|1 Person – Super Single (limited availability)||$32.22|
|2 Person – 2 Bedroom Apt (limited availability)||$30.05|
|2 Person – 2 Bedroom Super Suite||$27.71|
- For students living in 17th Avenue Residence Hall, the meal plan is required.
- For students living in the Apartments, meal plans are optional.
- For more information on the Summer meal plan, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meal Plan Rates for Summer 2016
|8-Week Summer Session||TBD||$TBD||$TBD|
|10-Week Summer Session||TBD||$TBD||$TBD|
- Charges for Summer School housing/dining will be posted to student accounts the last week in May.
- A $25 application fee is charged for a completed application unless the $25 fee was previously paid for the current academic year.
- For information on billing & due dates, visit One Stop http://onestop.umn.edu/finances/pay/where_when_how/index.html